Skip to main content

Warning: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are warned that this website may contain images and voices of deceased persons.

request services banner council green ants web min

Request a Local Service

If you need a Council service in our community, you can contact us about services such as:

  • Service Station (Works and Services)
  • Parks and gardens (Works and Services)
  • Pet registration (Local Laws section)
  • Animal rescue (Local Laws section)
  • Gas and electricity (Building department)
  • Water and sewerage (Essential Services)
  • Housing (any responsive repairs are to be logged into BAS via the Blue Phone at the RTC building)
  • Traffic and street lighting (Works and Services)
  • Road conditions (Works and Services)
  • Bin collection and waste disposal (Environmental Health Officer)
  • Council meeting minutes and reports (monthly reports are provided for all dot points above and should be available on the Council Website)

 All complaints or enquiries can be directed to:

  • Local Laws or Environmental Health contact : (07) 4083 9123
  • Housing: contact through Blue Phone available at RTC building
  • Council Building Assets: (07) 4083 9102
  • Water and Sewerage: (07) 4060 8030
  • all others complaints and equities call (07) 4083 9122.